- The Ragimss is a single entity comprised of two organisms born from the same egg. The winged top half, the Majora, and the legged bottom half, the Minora, fit neatly together, but can be detached from one another. When combined, nerves in the Majora’s tail and the Minora’s crown effectively connect and allow the two to share sensation and thought. The Majora is considered the dominant half, both for it’s speech capability and because the Minora is dependent upon it for nutrition; however, the Minora does possess its own cognition on the same level as the Majora.
- Observers will notice a drastic shift in the Majora’s personality when it is separated from the Minora. This is because, when connected, the two halves’ personalities meld together along with their cognitive function; could the Minora speak, the change in its own personality would also be more apparent.
- The Ragimss (specifically the Majora) have the strongest sense of smell out of the known sapient species and are inherently skilled at scent tracking. Their antennae are so sensitive that they usually have to be rolled up or otherwise compressed to avoid sensory overload.
- The surface of their home planet, Terriento, is a vast desert. All life on the planet is centered in a vast underground network of wide caves lit with bioluminescent flora. The vast quantity of plants on the ceiling create the illusion of a cloudless pink sky. In something of a contrast to its generally dull landscape, the planet is well known for its consistently thriving and worldwide art scene; from film to painting to music, Terrientoic art tends to be held in high regard all across the interstellar community.
- In the dominant language family on Terriento, consonants considered “hard” (ie. equivalents for b, d, g, v, z) are written simply as two of their “soft” counterparts (ie. p, t, k, f, s, respectively). As such, the name “Ragimss” could also be transliterated as “Ragimz,” “Rakkimz,” or “Rakkimss.”
Kyrtomat is Martin's best friend and a chill dude. His Majora is really lazy and has no attention span, which is balanced out by his workaholic Minora.